Novak Djokovic – Hyeon Chung (Head-to-Head)
Novak will face Hyeon Chung in the first round of the Rogers Cup on Tuesday not before 1 PM local time (7 PM CET). The last match they played was at the Australian Open this year which Chung won in straight sets.
Novak and his doubles partner Kevin Anderson beat Denis Shapovalov and Felix Auger-Aliassime 6-3 6-2 in the first round of the Rogers Cup and reached the second round on Monday.
(via BasiaID, MaxJGao on Twitter)
Novak practicing with Nick Kyrgios at the Rogers Cup in Toronto on Sunday
(via TennisNewsTPN on Twitter)
Novak at practice with Marin Cilic at the Rogers Cup in Toronto on Saturday
(via MaxJGao on Twitter)
Novak’s draw at the Rogers Cup 2018 in Toronto:
- First round: Hyeon Chung
- Second round: Peter Polanski, Matthew Ebden
- Third round: Dominic Thiem, Damir Dzumhur
- Quarter-finals: Alexander Zverev, Jack Sock
- Semi-finals: Kevin Anderson, Grigor Dimitrov, David Goffin
- Final: Rafael Nadal, Juan Martin Del Potro, Marin Cilic
Novak also teams up with Kevin Anderson to play doubles in Toronto. They’ll face Denis Shapovalov and Felix Auger-Aliassime in the first round.